Watermelon Elderflower Cocktail
This Watermelon Elderflower Cocktail is our new favorite cocktail. If you love watermelon and Elderflower Liqueur like we do, you are going to love this ! Very crisp and refreshing . . . . perfect poolside with all of this hot weather we’ve been having !
2-3 slices cucumber
1 oz lime juice (1-2 limes)
1 oz St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
1 oz rum
4 oz watermelon juice
1. Slice cucumber and remove seeds.
2. Pour elderflower and lime juice into a glass.
3. Add cucumber slices to glass and muddle.
4. To make watermelon juice, mash cubed watermelon, then drain the juice out. Add watermelon juice to glass, then stir to combine.
5. Serve over ice and enjoy!
This is our signature drink for the hot summer months! We welcome you to try it out. . .